Oscreatamre Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Tamil Movie Cop Or Hood Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Commissaire Stanislas Borowitz is going undercovergangster Antonio Cerutti in order to expose corrupted policemen.
In my mind it's the best JP Belmondo movie! It's done in his best acting era and also technically and artistically it is excellent Belmondo movie! Even Morricone did sound for this movie! As all Belmondo aficionados know, the script and plot has not to much of importance but here it is quite good! Also he does some stunts in this movie also! Only thing with this movie I don't like is that I haven't found it with Englis subs or translation. So I have seen it in my language long time ago (about 20yrs) and lately with different languages. I am Belmondo fan but I like this movie best also because his choice of car/cars in here. He is driving Lotus Super Seven which is superb sportster in the world! Anyway, go and see it!
A policeman was killed in Nice, and Paris sends a secret agent to investigate the case. The detective is to stop the corruption among the policemen of Nice by methods that are far from being orthodox. He fights a lot with much gusto and punishes the criminals unmercifully. Belmondo plays this leading part with his inimitable charm, humour and drive. After this film a new concept - "belmondism" appeared in Russia, that is when actors do impossible things on the screen (in the film Belmondo, running, catches up with a truck going full speed). One of the best films with Belmondo.

Love and Death full movie hd downloadVideoDome Rent-O-Rama 720pLovers hd full movie downloadEpisode 5.25 in hindi 720pEpisode 5.44 movie download in mp4Exit movie in hindi dubbed downloadfree download The Devil's GunDef Jam Fight for NY song free downloadEpisode 5.19 full movie in hindi free download mp4NASCAR Racers full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by Oscreatamre
Please log in to post a reply.